*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Like a tit I deleted a photo from my gallery and no longer have it elsewhere so here is a replacement for what should be in post #1917 :lookaround:

Fresh meat courtesy of high grower and Joolz

Subbie seeds   highgrower 03 07 15

......and into cold storage they go

Seed collection jarred 03 07 15

:yep::yinyang:
  • Like 6

updated stock list :

From Mr Chang

Psycho Crack (purple pheno)--------------------------------------------------------From HighgrowerPink Killer x Smellyberry Grapefruit Diesel 2

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

Master Kush x (C3 x Cheese)

Blues x Exodus Cheese

Spiderberry x Superskunk

(C3 x Cheese) x Masterkush

Blues x CH9 Superhaze

Memory Loss x (Blues x Cheese)

Memory Loss x CH9 Superhaze

Memory Loss x Memory Loss

Memory Loss x (Smottie x Mango Haze)

Memory Loss x SpiderBerry

Lot5 x Smottie

Smottie x MSSH

Spiderberry

--------------------------------------------------------

From FangEarly Pink Kush ( regs)--------------------------------------------------------from Bill CooperSweet Tooth F2NL x Sweet Tooth

from uBercaMeL

Cheese Kush x Wonder Kush

Wonder Kush

from Inspiration101

Sweet Cheese Auto Fem x Superskunk Auto

:yinyang:

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 15

Pardon my ignorance and lack of knowledge, but what is the breed Memoryloss ? :D

Also, here is the first pretty much finished Sweet Cheese x Super Skunk - Seems around 1/3 of them are double headed monsters so potentially good for the mainlining fans out there, but the most obvious thing about these hacks is the fact they are all fricking tiny, 4 inches to 12 inches tall by finish so absolutely perfect for micro growers.

I have a double headed male that has been used to pollenate another double headed female so with some luck I will send in an f2 version of my offering and hoping to get a line of double headed micro grow SCSS.

The smell is nice and pokey, going to chop this one in an hour to get a good taste of it in the near future. It has been in my grow tent until earlier this week when I elected to move the small plants out the way to make space for a Mohan Ram that is growing out of control.

gallery_84929_11061_792973.jpg

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 8

What's the deal with subscription then guys? Send money in the post with a SAE envelope and a note saying what seeds you would like? There look like some fine things to choose from on that list!!

@@SkyRider top right of screen mate under your name's menu > subscription management make a note of the address.

Send off your user name and bean selection with a safe address, include a small jiffy envelope and 1st class "large" stamp with your subs payment (cash or postal order) and Joolz will send you your beans back.

SPIDERBERRY. Sickleaf named it for the webbing which is seen under close inspection. A nepjam/blackjack crossed with smellyberry.

I am so pleased that highgrower has dropped more, the ones I did few years ago were fecking superb. My advice, if you wish for it, is to try to get some, or some of the crosses he has dropped :yep:

Some of Sickleaf;s close-ups :notworthy:

gallery_72315_4389_60328.jpg

gallery_72315_4389_114066.jpg

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 14

@@Hiphip You're really selling that spiderberry! Never seen pictures like it before... :shock: I was thinking of opting for the Lot5 x Smottie but now I just don't know!?!

Spiderberry sounds and looks amazing, hope there's some left when my tax rebate comes through in a couple of weeks I'm going to lifetime up and get in the groovy gang I hope.

There is some other real nice crosses in that lot too, interested in @@Inspiration101's micro autos, its so flat and deforested round my way that they would be my best bet of doing something outdoors I reckon.

Edited by BDG
  • Like 2