*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Looks like I did well getting Highgrowers Pink Killer x Smotties,as i see from the updated list that they've all been subbed out. Good luck all who are doing 'em. Not sure if mine are the 1's or 2's though,lol. Just finished some of Ratdogs Cheese x Psy B x 1. Having a go on it now. Man don't this stuff honk. Get yourselves a good carbon filter if you're planning on doing this folks. It's got an extra strong aroma during both grow n' smoke. The hit? I'm wearing a cross eyed cheesy smile.lol. Talking of smiles. 5 of the Pink Killer x Smotties are germing as I type. :)

• Like 4

Sorry dudes but the germination test wasn't a success so you will have to wait a few months for a fresh batch.. I did however have better results germing some smile x old times from about the same era..I am out of the country ATM so I will get them sent up to Joolz on my return. :)

• Like 11

My mrs has binned all my stash of seeds last week thinking it was rubbish in the fridge, thats all the subbed seeds, gutted. I will sub again to get some more.

My mrs has binned all my stash of seeds last week thinking it was rubbish in the fridge, thats all the subbed seeds, gutted. I will sub again to get some more.

Ouch!

I hoped you kicked her in the cacker and punched her tits off! :boxing::argue::shutup::in_love:

:shock: I, of course, don't actually condone actual domestic violence.

Just to be clear like. :wink_kiss:

I also don't condone anyone's other half chucking their seed collection in the bin. :schmoll:

I'd be knee deep in my black bin by now ..... or rather, she would ;)

Edited by Booty

I showed her were they were in the fridge twice, but she cannot remember me showing her at all. Gutted cause the heri x headband, i was excited about that one, the phycoberry x evo5 i managed to get 2 seeds germed all the rest have gone. Luckelly one was a female, with excellent structure to her.

Mannick i was actually quite chilled about it as i got a female of the phyco and fingers crossed it goes to plan i will be growing some excleent bud with that, but the smile f2 sounds to be growing on me.

Anyone growing any of my seeds?

link me up some pics or smoke reports if you are please.

:smokin:

I cracked 3 Psycho crack (keepers) a few of days ago. They're shooting up. Already got the first proper leaves on the go. I think it was Sunday night I put them in water and Monday night they went into coco pellets. By the morning they'd poked their heads up. Really wish I'd have picked up some of the purple pheno with my subs but didn't wanna be greedy seeing as I already took a few others at the same time too. Would really love to get my hands on some now though! Think I'll have to try and catch some before they're gone but kind of skint for now.

Will let you know how things progress with 'the keepers' when it starts getting interesting. :)

While I'm here maybe someone can advise me?.....

I have some Smelly Berry F2 and Heri x Headband at around day 9 (ish) from seed. They're relatively pale but healthy. I'm in coco and using House and Garden nutes. I can't afford a CF meter just yet so am having to play it by eye. First started feeding with half a ml of each (A+B) and they greened up slightly but were still pale so have upped to 1ml of each (A+B) and they have perked up for sure but still, slightly pale. It really shows next to the freshly sprouted Psycho crack (which aren't getting any feed yet!) because they're very green atm! Obviously the logical thing would be to up the feed a bit more for the pale plants but considering how young they are I'm concerned that I'll burn them. They're all at around their second set of leaves and are, for now, under a 250w CFL.

So what would be best.....up the feed and feed once the coco is dry or feed with current solution before the coco is fully dry? They're taking a good while to dry out ready for their next watering/feeding and Im torn between over watering and under/over feeding.

Didn't really feel it was worth opening a new thread for so please forgive me being a little off topic in this one.

Edited by Snowziff