*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Cheers Giz My bad,

Nevermind I always have bad timing dropping onto releases that tickle my fancy usually on OT's drops so nothing new here lol.

Will still sub at some stage when Funds allow but the Psyco in the mix was forcing My hand a little and was messing with ones priorities :lookaround:

E2a I'm not normally a skim reader honest!

Edited by Swiftygreen

hey just thought i,de ask does anyone know how long after sending in your subbs does it take for you subb to be activated? my first time so not sure how it works!

thanx stoners! respect and one love.......

normally just a few days but unfortunately I'm a bit behind at the moment because my wife is in hospital recovering from a major op so if anybody has sent subs in the last week and not heard from me then please don't panic, I'll try and get to my po box in the next day or so and I'll upgrade accounts and send out seeds as soon as I get a spare moment :yinyang:

• Like 8

Good vibes incoming joolz I've been through it with my misses also recently mate.It certainly could have been worse but its still not perfect.

Im thinking about starting a thread and trying to treat what ever she has got with oil.

normally just a few days but unfortunately I'm a bit behind at the moment because my wife is in hospital recovering from a major op so if anybody has sent subs in the last week and not heard from me then please don't panic, I'll try and get to my po box in the next day or so and I'll upgrade accounts and send out seeds as soon as I get a spare moment :yinyang:

Nae worries joolz. I was wonderin what was goin down but after hearin yer news I know theres more important things happenin. Good vibes on their way from the Salty household mate

Onwards n upwards

Salty

:pugwash:

• Like 1

chomping at the bit for ya smottie remixed 'salty pal? lol

hey budelaire can you tell us the possible combination of genetics that we may find when crackin the smottie remix lad i.e, possible males that could have contributed to the pollination :oldtoker: nuff kudos for the beans man your a star!...respect..

• Like 2

chomping at the bit for ya smottie remixed 'salty pal? lol

The bits been chomped away to nothin mate lol Nae worries I can wait a wee bit longer coz I know they be worth waitin for :yep:

Salty

:pugwash:

• Like 4

Not really @@HEMPEROR dude as I wasn't here and they had been dealt with etc.

It's fair to say they all had a bash at each other mainly due to the sheer amount of pollen involved, the removal of them from the net whilst fans active and also the extraction chains routing. :headpain:

There was 4 original crosses grown out, about 20+ individuals in total, 16 fems 5 males I think.

Smottie X Smottie

Smottie V3b

Psychottie (Smottie x Psychosis)

Smottie x UK Cheese

One of the reasons I gave the proviso of 20 packs as there should (hopefully) be extreme variation :)

My testers are looking real good in veg mate, let's hope they don't go freaky on us all lol

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 7

I think my subs letter (cough) may have been stolen from your letterbox whilst you were away...... honest I did send one ;)

on a serious note, hope the missus is doing well Joolz and soon has you back on your toes again :)

Vill

• Like 2

Smottie X Smottie

Smottie V3b

Psychottie (Smottie x Psychosis)

Smottie x UK Cheese

Am I right Budelaire, in that the 20 packs that you kindly donated, are a random mix of the above crosses (sorry if I'm being a bit thick)?

Any way's, I've just posted the subby renewal (I should have become a lifer when I first subscribed, as my annual subscriptions totalled up, now exceed the lifers fee :ouch: - it's all in a good cause though :thumsup: ).

• Like 3

Yes @@Chilli mate, there was 21 plants, 16 fem 5 male. I've given them a good stir. lol

I moved abroad for a month and my friend finished the grow off, I left 5 males in by accident and they was all massive 11ltr coco plants so the amount of pollen was ridiculous, I was still cleaning it up on my return.

So they should be some corkers in there i'd have thought. Gave them in 20's as germination is not guaranteed and also due to the possible diversity within.

Can't wait to see them grown out :)

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 3

Yes @@Chilli mate, there was 21 plants, 16 fem 5 male. I've given them a good stir. lol

I moved abroad for a month and my friend finished the grow off, I left 5 males in by accident and they was all massive 11ltr coco plants so the amount of pollen was ridiculous, I was still cleaning it up on my return.

So they should be some corkers in there i'd have thought. Gave them in 20's as germination is not guaranteed and also due to the possible diversity within.

Can't wait to see them grown out :)

Cheers buddy

• Like 1

My seeds turned up today, very happy indeed!! 😋 Budelaire smottie remixed are gonna be 1st up, cant wait to get this little mixture going 😀 also got some blues x hash plant so got a good selection me thinks to last a good while. Also big thanks to Joolz and the uk420 team...

Peace

Duurn

• Like 2