Lead In Weed

Mr. Sesmesesles

I was talking to an old mate of mine from Germany today. He's not a toker, but he told me that in the former East Germany, a number of people have been hospitalised after smoking weed which has been adulterated with lead :yep:

It's added to add weight, but also gives the weed an attractive sparkle, presumably to mask the fact that much of the resin has been stripped from it.

The one glimmer of hope to emerge from this rather ugly development, is that some German politicians are suggesting that it might be a good idea to legalise home growing for personal use, in order to protect people from unscrupulous dealers.

I've not heard any stories of lead contamination over here, but be on the lookout, especially if you happen to find yourself in that part of the world.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Sesmesesles

• Hashishin

• Lizard

• erbivore9

I should imagine that at some stage it will eventually be over here if it's not already. It never fails to amaze me how low these scum bags will go just to put abit of extra weight on their crops. Everyone should stop buying sprayed and adulterated weed then hopefully they will stop messing with it.

Guest aNgLo_GrOwEr

I think the most severe sentences should be passed on these scum bags, maybe have charges of Unlawfully endangering life and they should expect to see a life sentence

sounds like a bit of a one off (hopefully)cant imagine any big growers wanting to kill their customers. People will put up with some shit but quite literally being poisoned is a step too far.

Guest dr rockster

This is really bad.

I should imagine its lead oxide which is a white powder and is kinda sweet to the taste.

I know this from me doing metal detecting as we are always finding lead musket balls which come out of the ground white in colour and it tastes sweetish.

This is really bad.

I should imagine its lead oxide which is a white powder and is kinda sweet to the taste.

I know this from me doing metal detecting as we are always finding lead musket balls which come out of the ground white in colour and it tastes sweetish.

:spliff:

I'm gettting major feelings of deja vu from reading this thread, have you said this before doc ?

If it was someone cutting smack with something that kills there'd be court appearances or heavy warnings to the junkies in the media to be "aware" of bad smack. So are they just gonna let ppl risk using this shit without anyone being told to be on the lookout. :spliff:

I know we are only humble hash heads, but we surely deserve the same type of awareness as they give to junkies.

• 2 weeks later...
some German politicians are suggesting that it might be a good idea to legalise home growing for personal use, in order to protect people from unscrupulous dealers

What a genius idea !

Would a magnet be any use in detecting this?

*imagines taking a bag of tools to score (cd test, magnet test, burn test)

Ill need goggles and a white coat too :)