Mohan Ram & Sweet Cheese Auto's in Wilma & Soil.

Inspiration101

Welcome to my project diary.

I recently purchased directly from Sweet Seeds 7 Sweet Cheese (SC) and 4 Mohan Ram (MR), I currently have 3 of each growing as you will see below.

I also germinated some of my own hacks - On my last grow I pollenated a Sweet Cheese with a Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Auto that was male, I will refer to this as SCSS.

I fancied a try of something different so purchased a Wilma pot system, half my tent is devoted to this new system, the other half I will grow in soil as normal. Shall be an interesting grow to see how they compare at the end ! Side by side comparison will show me which direction I should go.

I have used John Innes seedling soil to start things off and then mixed up some John Innes No2 soil for potting up, with a nice mix of vermiculite and perlite in the bucket also. I will be using the Plant Magic Old Timers grow and bloom, as well as their root stimulant as have about a 1/4 bottle still remaining.

I cleaned out the clay pebbles for the Wilma pots using my shower and then had the whole thing setup and running for about 4 days before adding the first baby seedling in - covering with a plastic bottle as you will see below. I have a heater in the water set to 20, two air stones being fed from quite a noisy but new and supposedly quiet Haliea air pump - I have wrapped up in about 3 layers of thick foam to try quieten it. For the moment the Wilma reservoir of water has a little Canna Aqua Vega A&B in it and a little of the root stim. How often should I change the water in the Wilma at the start ? ? ? The water drippers are constantly running when lights on, off when lights off.

I have a dimmable ballast which is now set to 440w, and also using a 150w CFL for the seedlings on the far right to assist in their start in life. I wonder if I should up the ballast to 600 or even 660, maybe a bit too early at the moment. The lighting schedule is 20/4.

I had an early sprouter from my hacks, it was a male so was put in the garden, it seems to be surviving so we will see how it does !

So there we have it, all are in their final pots, just need to feed them light, water, nutes and love. Wish me luck ! :)

The tent layout

gallery_84929_11061_701330.jpg

My Sweet Cheese x Super Skunk hacks in Wilma

gallery_84929_11061_297259.jpg

Mohan Ram in Wilma

gallery_84929_11061_480340.jpg

Female SCSS

gallery_84929_11061_613615.jpg

Seedlings in soil, Mohan Ram, Sweet Cheese, 3 SCSS in same pot

gallery_84929_11061_610582.jpg

Male in garden

gallery_84929_11061_681419.jpg

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 6

Hi inspiration, Thanks for starting a new diary!

I'll be around to watch it :oldtoker:

Good luck mate, you have some great strains there ;)

Jaypp

• Like 1

Off to a good start mate, I'm gonna grab a pew for this one. How come you decided to put your SCSS hacks in the same pot? Will you separate later or do you have other plans for them?

Good luck with it buddy.

• Like 2

Off to a good start mate, I'm gonna grab a pew for this one. How come you decided to put your SCSS hacks in the same pot? Will you separate later or do you have other plans for them?

Good luck with it buddy.

I ran out of space for new pots and I am breaking my rule by going over 8 plants in the house at any one time.

I expect all three to show their sex pretty early like the ones I have popped so far and will cull the males immediately, may just end up with one female in the pot. Just happened more germinated than I expected plus I bought more seeds from Sweet Seeds also.

Tomorrow I post my weekly update, things are looking great and I'm doing my first rezz change of the Wilma right now :)

• Like 2

Nice there coming on can't wait get these hacks started once they arrive is the male still out the back??

• Like 1

Nice there coming on can't wait get these hacks started once they arrive is the male still out the back??

Yes, the male is twice as tall with more flowers maturing, is doing well, fed him yesterday with some OT Bloom also. Will all be in the update tomorrow. The female in the tent is really showing her flowers now and the rest are doing ace.

• Like 1

Project update.

Did a change of water in the reservoir yesterday for the Wilma, upped the nute levels from 20ml to 40ml of the Canna Aqua Vega. One bucket of filtered water with solution A, one bucket with solution B, one bucket of plain water run through a britax filter - rezz full ! :) Oh and I also threw in 10mil of PM Room Stim

One of the SCSS in the Wilma did not root and elected to die so I have placed another in it's spot, shall see how it does by next week. The other SCSS is picking up and pushing out it's root system, in a weeks time I expect it to be as big as the two Mohan Ram's which are really going for it now and bringing on so much new growth that by next week there should be a considerable difference compared to it's brother in soil.

The ones in the Wilma look more washed out and lighter green than the ones in soil but what I read elsewhere this is normal and given a few weeks the colour will sort itself out and they will look equally deep dark green when compared.

All of the plants in soil and doing well, I am giving them just enough water around the edges and infrequently enough to ensure the roots are doing most the growing at the moment, soon the upwards growth will kick in and flowering will commence - Just like I am seeing with the oldest SCSS (F).

Also note that double headed tips on SCSS is common, I would currently say we have 33% chance of double headed seedlings, I fricking love double yolkers :D

Currently all soil plants are getting about 4ml per litre Plant Magic Root Stim in with their water, not feeding anything just yet, they are in good soil with nutes so will let them enjoy what they have for another week before adding in and grow or bloom stuff - Any suggestions welcomed on this.

The male SCSS out the back of the garden is now stretching for the sky, is twice as big as last week and funny to watch do his thing, all healthy and living which is good.

I have a little garden pit area I threw about 100 seeds into from my smoking tub to get rid of them - 2 little seedlings only went and popped up - They could be any of a mix of the following - Gojicheddar, Oldsmile, Herijuana x Headband, Devil Cream (auto), Sweet Cheese (auto), Super Skunk (auto) - Time will tell ! I have dug them out and potted them up as they have survived a whole week outside so they are pretty sturdy mofo's - They deserve a good chance so going to grow them up a bit in the tent and then transplant out the back garden surrounded by stingy nettles and see how they get on - Guerilla side project :)

Until next week, here are some photos :

SCSS in Wilma

gallery_84929_11061_14404.jpg

Moham Ram in Wilma

gallery_84929_11061_325763.jpg

SCSS (F) and SC

gallery_84929_11061_144594.jpg

SCSS (F) Close up

gallery_84929_11061_571671.jpg

3 SCSS in a pot

gallery_84929_11061_736217.jpg

Mohan Ram on soil

gallery_84929_11061_225556.jpg

Sweet Cheese's

gallery_84929_11061_120443.jpg

Group shot

gallery_84929_11061_167546.jpg

2 randoms destined for the garden

gallery_84929_11061_139212.jpg

Male SCSS in garden

gallery_84929_11061_257957.jpg

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 5

Unlucky one didn't make it pop another and solider on the twin peaks is a good trait from your last grow good to see its a possible pheno in it I should have made some pollen from my twin SAD the mail looks happy out there you going to collect any pollen from him??

• Like 1

Also note that double headed tips on SCSS is common, I would currently say we have 33% chance of double headed seedlings, I fricking love double yolkers :D

That's amazing topped from conception. That would be great for those mainlining guys. :D

Edited by brun0
  • Like 1

Unlucky one didn't make it pop another and solider on the twin peaks is a good trait from your last grow good to see its a possible pheno in it I should have made some pollen from my twin SAD the mail looks happy out there you going to collect any pollen from him??

Yep, seems to me the double headed thing is a genetic trait, originating from the Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese, I can see one of the three in a pot is a double header - hope it turns female, and of course we can see the current largest is double header also :D

The male is outside to see how it blends in with the background and if I am truly comfortable with placing a few down the far end of the garden.....so far so good. No pollen collecting this time around, going for seedless crop, last two have had seeds, enough for now. Will buy KILLER KUSH (auto) as soon as Sweet Seeds release it.......come on guys, if you are reading this, I check your website every day, it is torture for me !

That's amazing topped from conception. That would be great for those mainlining guys. :D

The first SCSS to pop female is a double yolker and it was like some kind of wierd 1 cotyledon growing upwards from the middle that then sprouted two heads......peculiar phenonimum.

• Like 2

Yep, seems to me the double headed thing is a genetic trait, originating from the Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese, I can see one of the three in a pot is a double header - hope it turns female, and of course we can see the current largest is double header also :D

The male is outside to see how it blends in with the background and if I am truly comfortable with placing a few down the far end of the garden.....so far so good. No pollen collecting this time around, going for seedless crop, last two have had seeds, enough for now. Will buy KILLER KUSH (auto) as soon as Sweet Seeds release it.......come on guys, if you are reading this, I check your website every day, it is torture for me !

The first SCSS to pop female is a double yolker and it was like some kind of wierd 1 cotyledon growing upwards from the middle that then sprouted two heads......peculiar phenonimum.

You going to take some clones of her?

Yeah the Killer Kush looks awesome im going to be cracking one of the F1s soon enough. excited :yahoo:

• Like 1