Sensi Seeds - Super Skunk Auto fem - Turns out Male !

Inspiration101

Hi All,

I purchased some seeds on the christmas promotion and to make up the value I needed to buy an extra seed so went for sensi seeds superskunk auto.

Have a look, first flowers out are male........

gallery_84929_8124_803875.jpg

gallery_84929_8124_265193.jpg

3 weeks of time, space in the tent and a full load of soil mix wasted I suppose.

3 weeks of time, space in the tent and a full load of soil mix wasted I suppose.

Forgive my lack of knowledge please, is there absolutely no use whatsoever for a male plant? thanks!

Forgive my lack of knowledge please, is there absolutely no use whatsoever for a male plant? thanks!

Funny you should ask. Have just come back in from the back garden mulling over my options. I have decided to branch out lol

Am dropping 3 Devil Cream seeds in water now and shall use the pollen I collect from this male on the best of these 3 auto's to make a load of seeds. These I shall devote entirely to a small guerilla project (first timer) on a spot I have driven past every month for the past couple of years and I think its perfect for a short n quick stealth guerilla grow this coming summer. Being auto's I can start them at home and transplant them out for their final 6 weeks and see what happens.

Turn this negative into a positive somehow :rockon:

• Like 1

@@Inspiration101

So if you cross an auto with an auto, do you automatically get auto seeds ? GV.

Yes, that is my understanding. The seeds will not be feminised though I guess, they will be regulars. I am going to have to see this unexpected mini project through to see the results.

• Like 1

@@Inspiration101

I would be very interested in knowing the results of that one mate. Have a small plot picked out for a Gorilla grow this year and Autos are the way to go outdoors in my eyes. Less time for some lucky sod to come across it. GV.

done the sensi seeds skunk1 auto . buds were fat as beer cans. looked massive . after drying tho an ounce looked like 2oz. not the best smoke nothing special. cant be arsed with autos these days