BioTabs

Guest OutOfAfrica81

Guest OutOfAfrica81

Found these on the net and they look interesting , they even do GuerillaTabs . Anyone ever used the Biotabs range ?

They look like a good idea but seem a little pricey for gg..

When you consider fbb and chicken shit costs pennies and a box of each is enough for 50+ plants..

What does it work out with the tabs?

I got 2 packs of Guerilla tabs, even some nutrient we got with the tabs, never ussed it so ill report at end of the season.Couldnt find anything on net about them,only 1 post that says they are overpriced lol

• 11 months later...

gallery_84917_12065_224706.jpg

£15? They must have seen you coming mate.

http://azarius.net/smartshop/seeds-of-the-gods/cultivating/guerrilla-tabs-biotabs/

I was at Expocanamo Sevilla 2016 yesterday and spent a good 20 minutes talking to the owner, Kees Schelfhout, who kindly gave me a box, along with some 'Boom Boom spray'.

He asked me if I was Dutch and I said no but I lived in Antwerp for many years so speak the language. We then started discussing this product which his father developed. His father, btw, is well known in the Dutch canna sector and has worked with the guys at DNA Genetics who have used his haze mother plant in their breeding programs. The mother plant is 35 years old, one of the original hazes. This guy clearly understands what goes on in the soil.

I think it's a great product, it takes all the work out of growing and the plants get all they need without you having to measure this and that before carting the lot to your site(if that's what you're in to). I have 2 Exodus Kush from DNA at about 5 weeks and I'm going to run one with this product and the other with my normal organic ferts so I'll update this topic as I go along. I'll be potting up to 20L pots and growing outdoors at Lat. 35N

Best fertiliser award at the Expo-Grow Irun 2014 so someone likes them.

• Like 1

I'm also going to test these on 2 Deep Cheese from Dinafem.

Both the Exodus Kush & Deep Cheese are in their final 20L pots.

• 3 years later...
On 7/14/2019 at 2:32 PM, Stashmonger said:

@Peregrine

What were the results? 

What do you use now? 

Cheers

Results were ok but they would have been ok using any other method.

To be honest I find them quite expensive so I gave them a miss.

I grow organically, keep my own worm bin for castings & making tea,, collect, dry and powder seaweed and usewhatever organic nutes I can find.

I usually get great results with my methods, you can see what I’m up to on insta, algarve420.

Cheers.

• Like 1